Friday, February 10, 2012

What's the best way to drive to Manchester, NH from western Connecticut?

I am thinking of visiting a friend of mine up in Manchester, NH this coming weekend. I looked up directions from Google maps but I don't feel comfortable going on all the congested interstates near Boston since I just got my license in June and this would be my longest drive by far. Does anyone know of any good back road routes?What's the best way to drive to Manchester, NH from western Connecticut?
Its not that bad, take 84 east/north to rt 90 East (the mass turnpike)to rt 495 east/north then rt 93 north it will take you right into Manchester. Its not that hard, I live in NH and take the majority of this route to visit one of my children in Conn.What's the best way to drive to Manchester, NH from western Connecticut?
Thanks for the help guys. I ended up using the way you alluded to Halo. It worked out well though it does take a little longer than the traditional route. Maybe I will try the normal way next time and see how it works out.

Report Abuse

What's the best way to drive to Manchester, NH from western Connecticut?
You could go back roads

Not sure how, but my father in law does

He take 91N to Brattleboro VT



Then back road to Manchester NH



So, look for a way to get to Manchester NH to Brattleboro VT

Look for 91S

You will not be close to boston

No comments:

Post a Comment