Thursday, February 9, 2012

Google and Yahoo search engines return wrong websites?

For example, when you type in 'google' in either Google or Yahoo search engines, the result page displays random websites instead of www.google.com or yahoo.com. I installed malwarebytes, Stopzilla, Spybot, followed all their directions, but none works. I use firefox browser, but the IE engine has the same problem. What should I do?Google and Yahoo search engines return wrong websites?
fro the sounds of this you are not setting your seo coding right get professional help if not you will be broke in 1 monthGoogle and Yahoo search engines return wrong websites?
The answer is at www.FIXYA.com or www.TECHIMO.com (not my websites). Enter your exact question in their forum and you will get expert advice.

My own guess was that Yahoo Search has been having troubles recently and that is what is causing your trouble; not your computer..

No comments:

Post a Comment