Monday, February 6, 2012

Whats the best route from North Carolina to Wyoming?

Google directions suggest a route going thru Kansas City, and Lincoln, Nebraska..are these tough cities to get through? and can anyone suggest an easier route, or quicker route, one that doesnt have so many Interstate / Highway changes?Whats the best route from North Carolina to Wyoming?
I have driven from Winston-Salem, NC to Casper WY 4 times and taken 3 different routes. The easiest route was I-40 to Albuquerque and then I-25 to Casper. Only 2 interstates. Problem with this route is it's longer than your route by a few hundred miles. I went that way b/c I had family in Santa Fe and Denver. It was a really easy drive though, even though it was further. I have done this one twice.

I have taken your route - it's OK but a pain going through the boring midwest.

The other route that I personally liked was the one that goes through Indianapolis - Chicago - LaCross - Casper. I have done this one once.



Me: I'd do the 40/25 and be done with it!!Whats the best route from North Carolina to Wyoming?
thank you Steve from NC! I took the midwest route through st louis and nebraska. It wasnt too bad! thanks again for your insight. and yes, i drove to Casper. thankyou again!

Report Abuse

Whats the best route from North Carolina to Wyoming?
What area of Wyoming?

No comments:

Post a Comment