Thursday, February 9, 2012

10 Points for correct answer: How do I contact Google Administration in charge of the 'CACHE PAGES' links?

I want to send an email to the Google Administration department that is in charge of the CACHE PAGES links on their search engine site, because there is an outdated cache page that still lists details from a site that no longer exists (from a few moths ago).

Please give me some direction here. Thanks!10 Points for correct answer: How do I contact Google Administration in charge of the 'CACHE PAGES' links?
you can contact them at google@google.com or call them at their corp office and follow the automated procedures.
R U serious? I say let the people that get paid to find such things find it out for themselves. There are a lot of those pages. Good luck finding them all. Y! has a bunch too. Just search for an image, then click on the links to their websites. I'm sure you'll find a lot of cache pages!10 Points for correct answer: How do I contact Google Administration in charge of the 'CACHE PAGES' links?
Actually cached pages are outdated by definition.10 Points for correct answer: How do I contact Google Administration in charge of the 'CACHE PAGES' links?
read "desi" n JayS answers - but give me the 10 pts. for BEST ANSWER - keep your promise uhh!!
Everyone gets 10 points for correct answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment