Monday, February 6, 2012

What's the best website to look for directions and maps?

Is it google,rand mcnally,mapquest,yahoo, and etc?What's your opinion?What's the best website to look for directions and maps?
I used all, but mapquest seems to appeal to me.
yahoo maps.com has always give me what I need.directions,mileage%26amp; driving time.What's the best website to look for directions and maps?
mapquestWhat's the best website to look for directions and maps?
I prefer Google, but Mapquest comes in at a very strong second place. They are not all that different, though, after Mapquest added drag functionality.



Try to download Google Earth. It's quite amazing.
Yahoo
www.mapquest.com
At one time or another, I've used each that you mention.

I have found some mistakes using mapquest although that would be my pick.
google maps
Encarta has maps and directions and even information about places.
personal choice is mapquest
When it comes to ease of directions and map quality, Mapquest just cannot be beat

No comments:

Post a Comment