Thursday, February 9, 2012

Am I the only one that has used Google?

It seems like about half the questions on Y! Answers are things that could have been found on Google in about a third of the time that it took to type the question on here. Driving directions from New York to Boston? Really? You don't think there's another way to figure that out?



In all seriousness, do most people not realize that things like Google exist? Did it not get as much publicity as I thought it did?Am I the only one that has used Google?
I use google to answer most of these questions



I guess this site wouldn't get too many responses if it wasn't for googleAm I the only one that has used Google?
Ugh people are so stupid I agree with you asker. Although I would rather answer an eeasy google search answer question than a question that has abolsutely no details this is the worst when trying to answer computer questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment