Friday, February 10, 2012

How much does 1 min of cab drive cost?

Like in general in the States in mid size to large cities. Im travelling to Columbus, Ohio and getting directions on google maps to see how far is the hotel to places of interest. You can get directions if travelling by car in minutes. So I was wondering would something like 10 min drive be equal to say 15-20 bucks or less?How much does 1 min of cab drive cost?
dont ever use cab , because they will rib you off , it only took me like 10 mins to get from my mall to my house , but the cab took 45 mins , and they charge $87 , that was my first and my last time riding cab ....How much does 1 min of cab drive cost?
First, it depends on the cab company. Different companies have different rates.



Second, taxis measure using mile, not minutes.
  • eczema cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment