Monday, February 6, 2012

Google Earth: trying to change driving route but can't figure out how to change it?

I types in 2 destinations and google provided driving directions but I want to avoid a toll area and a high traffic area. I searched google.com and they said you can right click and drag and drop the purple line to any road and it will change it for you but it doesn't work for me. when I right click the map just rotates like what happens when you click the scroll thing in the middle of the mouse. How can I change my driving direction???Google Earth: trying to change driving route but can't figure out how to change it?
I believe that Google is not going to be the most helpful tool in this case. You may need another tool for the kind of help you need (avoiding tolls).

No comments:

Post a Comment