Friday, February 10, 2012

IPhone app that saves directions?

I've got an iPhone that doesn't have internet access so I can't use google maps. Are there any apps that would let me download directions over wifi and then access them later whenever I need them?IPhone app that saves directions?
Actually, Google Maps does that. The difference is that you won't be able to zoom into the map and stuff and see it clearly. But if you tap the icon on the lower right of Google Maps, you can choose "List" view which you can access even without Wi-Fi as long as you searched the directions on Wi-Fi. You can switch between List and Map offline all you want (you just won't be able to zoom in on the map)



I use this a lot when I go through the underground subways.
  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment