Friday, February 3, 2012

How much will I pay in tolls from Tampa, FL to Middletown, NY 10940?

I used the google directions. There is partial toll road merging on to I-895N, I95N Passing through DE entering NJ, Exit 7 merging onto I-46N toward Plymouth Meeting, and exit 56 merging onto US-22E toward State Hwy 309/Allentown? What is the total of these tolls? Thanks.How much will I pay in tolls from Tampa, FL to Middletown, NY 10940?
Take I-4 west to I-95 north to Maryland and get on I-695 north. Take 695 north to I-83 north. Take I-83 north into Pennsylvania where you'll merge onto I-81 north. Near Scranton take I-84 east to Middletown. No tolls this way.



Otherwise, your directions don't make much sense. And I drive throughout eastern PA, Delaware, NJ, and Maryland all the time. The toll on I-895 is $2, the toll on the I-95 at the DE/MD line is $5. No tolls crossing into NJ (only leaving NJ). And the toll on the NJ Turnpike is based on how far you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment