Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What can we do to help Yahoo! beat Google in the long run?

I have been a Yahoo fan since the beginning. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something about Yahoo that keeps me loyal to them--even when I know I'm probably going to get lost by using their directions.

Still, I am not phased. I believe we can overtake Google in the long run! I think Yahoo just needs a little nudge of encouragement... come on guys lets get the juices flowing for the big guy!!! What can we do?



I will start off with an idea: I think Yahoo needs a big overhaul. They should re-evaluate their goals and revamp their website (formulae, interface, programs..) and start a new image because its current image is deteriorating. This new image should be noticably different than Google's, something fresh and new. Make Google's interface become something of the past. Yahoo should be the new thing!

This will help attract people to the site and give them more confidence in Yahoo's ingenuity.



What do you guys think we (or Yahoo) can do to pass Google?

Thx in advance!What can we do to help Yahoo! beat Google in the long run?
you cant over rule google.... google has everything beter than this site... why dont you just let yahoo be yahoo and let google be google there both good programs but i mean come on your wasting your time theres no way you can over rule google

No comments:

Post a Comment