Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I use and work fv extenders on google for farmville?

I have already downloaded google chrome and fv extenders. But when I load my fv request page the button isn't there. What site or page should I be going to. Can someone please give me step by step directions on how to work and use the app.How do I use and work fv extenders on google for farmville?
Start by opening a new Chrome window.



Near the upper right corner you should see the FarmVille Extender icon. It's a square with a wavy rainbow background %26amp; the letters "FV". (should be just to the left of the tool (wrench) icon)



Click the FV icon to launch the extender. This should automatically open a new tab displaying your game requests page.



Scroll down to find FarmVille.



Click the orange/red "Accept All" icon. Choose your options %26amp; away you go!



FYI: I'm currently using FV Extender 3.0, as I had some trouble with the newest beta version.

No comments:

Post a Comment