Friday, January 27, 2012

My house in the wrong place on google maps. How can I get that fixed?

When I google map my house, its not in the right place. the street is correct, but the location on the street is off by a couple of blocks. Its not really a problem unless someone tries to look up directions to my house using google. its correct on yahoo and mapquest.



Is there a place where you can submit corrections to google maps?My house in the wrong place on google maps. How can I get that fixed?
LOL are u looking at the map upside down maybe?My house in the wrong place on google maps. How can I get that fixed?
trust me, there is an area near me that hasn't been updated for 2 yearsMy house in the wrong place on google maps. How can I get that fixed?
u cant google maps is wrong on my house afew houses down tho

No comments:

Post a Comment