Friday, January 27, 2012

I downloaded Google toolbar, but it doesn't show up on my home page. How can I get it to display?

I followed the directions for downloading and installing Google's toolbar on the Google site, but it doesn't show up on my home page. How do I get it to display? Thank you.I downloaded Google toolbar, but it doesn't show up on my home page. How can I get it to display?
right click at the tool bar and make sure there is a check list with google checked

if it is

un check it
Either you can go to View-Toolbars-see if Google toolbar is there or where the home button is or any one of those buttons right click and click google toolbar.I downloaded Google toolbar, but it doesn't show up on my home page. How can I get it to display?
Right click on your web browser and thick Google toolbarI downloaded Google toolbar, but it doesn't show up on my home page. How can I get it to display?
Go to view%26gt;Toolbars%26gt;google on your browser
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment