Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mapquest & google maps are giving me different directions to the same location...?

Who would you trust?!Mapquest %26amp; google maps are giving me different directions to the same location...?
I normally go with mapquest. But I noticed the difference one day when I was curious.

Out of habit I will stick with mapquest , tho I always arrive sooner then they say .
Google.



Print a map of your destination. That should help.Mapquest %26amp; google maps are giving me different directions to the same location...?
It is probably just a different route. I would do google. The last few times I used mapquest it sent me on a lot of backroads which took much longer than the direct route would have.Mapquest %26amp; google maps are giving me different directions to the same location...?
Try Yahoo maps. I used to use mapquest, but it is not always correct. Yahoo maps are easy to read, and you can see your destination before you go. Figure on traffic if it's on a major highway during commute time, and weather conditions like snow or fog if you have to choose which way to go.
It would be a lot easier if you used the map I gave you and when you get to the airport just show your ticket to the person behind the desk.

Its easy.
MapQuest and Google Maps are both great. There are even more map sites to choose from if you click "Maps" at:



http://www.directjump.com/
Either one is probably correct. There is more than one way to skin a cat, if you know what I mean. Go with google.

No comments:

Post a Comment