Friday, January 27, 2012

I removed Vista security 2011 following directions below, but now I can't open Picassa or Google Earth. Help?

When I click on Picassa, a box that says, OPEN WITH comes up and I can't get it to open.I removed Vista security 2011 following directions below, but now I can't open Picassa or Google Earth. Help?
Not just these, It does that to all the programs, really, I have had it happen before, But on my Vista computer, When I right clicked on it and clicked "start" and it worked. It might be added on yours, See if is! Right click, and click start.I removed Vista security 2011 following directions below, but now I can't open Picassa or Google Earth. Help?
You are virus free but the virus corrupted the operating system.You have to reinstall windows

No comments:

Post a Comment