Sunday, December 18, 2011

When using google for directions...?

I want to go to a bunch of garage sales tomorrow morning. I'm using craigslist to see where all of them are and I typed all the addresses into google directions (i just kept hitting the 'add destination' button) The directions take me all over the place though. Is there a way on google to make them take me to all of them in the shortest way possible?|||You'll probably have to enter them manually in the order you want to go to them. You may be surprised to know that computers have a pretty hard time with this kind of thing. It's known as the "Traveling Salesman" problem, and it's related to lots of different issues in computers and math. Some mathematicians devote their whole careers to the math associated with this problem.|||I'd suggest using mapquest for directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment